Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Deals this week in Tulsa!

'on the QT':  I first realized how much this company values its customers during my initial visit to one of the stores when I moved out here.  To me it's the "mother" of all 7-Elevens....bigger, cleaner, 'friendlier'.  But it really all started during this last Driller season.  At quite a few of the games, QT reps were on hand giving away free sandwiches as well as coupons for free sandwiches upon leaving the game.  As if that weren't awesome enough, last month Quick Trip had the free sandwich coupon offer at coupons.com - but note that this offer may or may not show up, (you might have to refresh or enter a different zipcode), and I've had problems trying to print the coupon.  For even more coupons and special offers, join the QT Web group - the first thing you'll receive is a coupon good for a free hot dog & soft drink!  I love Quick Trip!!!  :)

Speaking of great deals, do you have your ticket for the Oktoberfest yet?  If not, you can get one FREE, good this Thursday, courtesy of Geekrescue.com.  Get ready to enjoy some brats, beer, and of course, do the Chicken Dance!!! 

I just realized this past weekend that there's a new farmer's market in town, and it's right down the street!  At 18th & Boston, right in front of Pink, every Sat. from 8-noonish.  Will get more details on this for you soon!

If you haven't already, be sure and check out my frightful Halloween guide - chock full of everything from where to shop for costumes and parties, to pumpkin patches and area haunts!!  Keep checking back as I'm continually updating that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment